Opening Hours : M-F-9am to 5pm • Thurs. 9am-7pm • After Hours & Saturday Appointments Available.
• Call 911
• Try to gently wake the person and keep them awake
• Perform rescue breathing if breathing is shallow, not breathing at all or if skin is bluish color and/or lips are dark colored.
• Begin CPR if the person has no pulse or isn’t breathing.
• If vomiting begins place person on their side with their opposite hand under their head, their mouth facing to the side and down with top leg on the floor to keep them from rolling onto their stomach.
• Stay with the person until EMS responds.